Welcome to Vitamin DX Publishing in Pacifica, CA.
Ham Radio DX: A Complete Guide - How to go from Karaoke to a DXCC Rockstar.
By: Lucas L. Ford, W6AER
A DX Book, to the Point.
Nearly 300 pages of information with over 100 photos and illustrations.
Book Contents Include but are not Limited to:
- DXpeditions & DX Awards Overview
- Getting Past Limitations to DXing
- Focus on 160m to 6m DX
- Blueprint for a DX Station - Hardware
- Radios, Antennas and Everything in Between
- Extensive Coverage of Computers & Requirements
- Ham Radio Software Overview, Focus on DX
- Separate Chapters on CW, Phone and Digital Operating
- How to Bag the DX, Pileup Techniques for all 3 Modes
- FT8: Setup, Operating, Etiquette, Support Software
- Cleaning up your Signal & Dealing with RFI
- How not to be a "Lid"
- Ferrites, Low Band Antennas, Baluns & Grounding
- Dealing with DX Challenges
- When and Where to Work DX & Propagation
- How to QSL, Manually and Digitally
- Designing your QSL Card
- Ham Radio Specific Glossary